No products in the cart.
Koudijs Smoke Bombs
Koudijs smoke bombs to treat fungal infections (including aspergillis) in pigeons, ornamental and aviary birds. A package is enough for 100m 3 .
Suitable for treating 75 to 100 cubic meters
Smoke comes in places where a liquid product can not come
Best disinfectant for Pigeon Lofts and chicken coops
Using Koudijs smoke bombs to treat fungal infections (including aspergillis) in pigeons, ornamental and aviary birds. A package is enough for 100m 3 .
+ Suitable for treating 75 to 100 cubic meters
+ Smoke comes in places where a liquid product can not come
+ Best disinfectant for Pigeon Lofts and chicken coops
Smoking tablets give off smoke with the active substance formycene. Due to the vapor released, the fungi present in the chicken coop and on the chickens are intoxicated. The packaging is sufficient to handle up to 100m 3 chicken coop. Read the warnings, safety recommendations and instructions for use before use.
The advantage of smoking bombs
The advantage of the smoke bombs is that the smoke reaches places where you can not come with sprays or other liquid products, so you achieve the best disinfection with smoking tablets. All fungi present are effectively removed.
Application of the smoking tablets
1. Close the house with the animals to be treated so that the smoke can not escape
2. The temperature of the animal accommodation must be at least 15 0 C
3. Place the required amount on a pottery dish
4. Light the smoking tablet and ensure that the entire tablet burns properly
5. Extinguish the tablet with a clean can or flowerpot with a 10mm hole
6. Leave the loft immediately, then allow the active substance to work for 4 to 6 hours
7. Ventilate the area well after treatment
Warnings about smoking tablets
• Harmful to health if swallowed
• Irritating to respiratory system, eyes and skin
• Keep out of reach of the children
• Do not use in animals for human consumption
• Keep dry and out of the reach of direct sunlight
Safety measures for the use of smoking tablets
When the tablets start smoking, formycene vapor is released. This fills the animal enclosures with smoke. Avoid contact with this smoke as much as possible.
• Wear suitable face protection and gloves
• In case of insufficient ventilation, wear a suitable breathing apparatus
• Avoid contact with food and beverages for humans and animals
• If you feel unwell, tell a doctor immediately and show him the package + package leaflet. He / she can then perform the correct treatment
• Do not reuse content